Mangoes have a lot of health benefits? Known as the king of fruits, mango is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. Here are 5 advantages of mango for your health.
- Lower risk of cancer: Mangoes are rich in beta-carotene, which is an antioxidant.
- Losing weight: Mangoes when consumed in moderate quantity have proven to aid in weight loss. Mango skin consists of phytochemicals that work as a natural fat burner. Mangoes are rich in dietary fiber, making you feel full for a longer duration and bringing down your dependency on high-fat snack food items.
- Clear skin: Vitamins A and C in mangoes are skin-friendly and are crucial for skin health.
- Strengthening the immune system: Vitamins A and C, copper, folate, Vitamin E, and various B vitamins are found in mangoes along with the antioxidants.
- Heart health-: Mango promotes heart health as it is rich in nutrients such as fiber, potassium, and vitamins. These nutrients help in keeping the arteries open while minimising the risk of heart diseases.